St. Landry Parish Public Hearing Notice- October 19th
P U B L I C N O T I C E
ST. LANDRY PARISH GOVERNMENT
THE ST. LANDRY PARISH COUNCIL HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT IT WILL HOLD A PUBLIC HEARING ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19 2016, AT OLD CITY MARKET LOCATED AT 131 W. BELLEVUE STREET, OPELOUSAS, LOUISIANA.
THE HEARING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECEIVING ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOLLOWING:
• ORDINANCE NO. 08 OF 2016
AN ORDINANCE OF THE ST. LANDRY PARISH CODE OF ORDINANCES TO AMEND ORDINANCE 2005-0009
Amend Ordinance No. 2005-0009 to include the following street(s):
20. Belleau Road, District No. 11
Amend Ordinance 2005-0009 of the Parish Ordinances titled “An Ordinance of the St. Landry Parish Code of Ordinances to Establish Rules and Regulations for Erection and Maintenance of Speed Bumps as a Traffic Control Device within the Parish of St. Landry, State of Louisiana” to add the following section:
Streets and Roads to have Speed Bumps Installed:
1. Belmont Drive, Opelousas.
2. The paved portion of Jesse B. Road, Church Point, LA.
3. Thelma Drive, Sunset, LA.
4. Petite Rue De Landon
5. Alexis Drive.
6. Pavy Road
7. Tecumseh Loop
8. Perry Drive.
9. Thibodeaux Street, from the 238 Block of Thibodeaux Street to the 534 Block of McClelland Drive.
10. Chardonnay Drive.
11. Mahogany Drive.
12. OG Track, District 5.
13. Garnet Drive: from 139 Garnet Drive to 266 Garnet Drive.
14. Flag Station Road.
15. Zinfandel Drive, Council District No. 11.
16. Olivier Road, Council District No. 1.
17. Jennings Road, Council District No. 2.
18. Lafayette Avenue, Council District No. 12
19. Pitre Road, Council District No. 3
20. Belleau Road, Council District No. 11
BY ORDER OF ST. LANDRY PARISH COUNCIL
Laycie Alfred, Council Clerk
St. Landry Parish Council
P.O. Drawer 100, Opelousas, LA 70570
Telephone Number: 337-942-6863
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Laycie Alfred at 337-942-6863 describing the assistance that is necessary